Gutters & Fascia
Steel Fascia (&Cover)
Steel Fascia System provides clean lines and the smart alternative for all new homes. Manufactured from Hi Tensile ZINCALUME® and prepainted COLORBOND® steel it will not warp, shrink or rot making it virtually maintenance free.
With clean square lines and large water carrying capacity, Fascia Gutter is perfect for applications where a more contemporary appearance is required. Fascia Gutter is available with optional overflow slots and manufactured from hi tensile steel to give it lasting strength.
Steel Fascia Accessories
A complete range of components is available to compliment the Steel Fascia in addition to the versatile spring clip and overstrap system.'
150 Quad Gutter Low Front
Classic standard Quad Gutter provides a large water carrying capacity and plain face. It is suitable for all traditional, colonial and new home installations.
An economical profile, it is great for matching existing gutters.
150 Quad Gutter High Front
Hi Tensile 150 Hi Front Quad has recessed overflow slots allowing large water carrying capacity while hiding the end of roof sheets or roof tiles. It is perfect for use with our Steel Fascia system or timber fascias with the option of overstraps or concealed brackets.
Half Round Gutter
A great looking profile which is increasingly popular on modern architecturally designed projects. Its wide 150mm diameter gives it huge water carrying capacity.
The use of feature external brackets makes a bold design statement.
Similar in appearance and dimensions to the Half Round Gutter but with a more flattened (straight) back. This allows the use of concealed brackets for more economical and faster installation.
An attractive finish to your roof’s ridge line. Rolltop capping is available in the standard Bluescope colour range and cut to your specific requirements. Rolltop provides clean straight lines and is extremely strong.
We can supply an extensive range of accessories to complete your rainwater project and make installation a breeze.
Get Quality Steel Gutter, and Fascia Replacement That Lasts
If you’re experiencing problems with your gutter and fascia, a replacement is probably a good move for your home. The last thing you want to see is a faulty gutter system damaging your home. Our team at Ezi-Batten can assist you with an extensive range of roll-formed steel products to keep your gutters functional.
Signs That You Need to Replace Your Gutter and Fascia
Before you can commit to fixing your current fascia gutter, you should know which signs point toward a failing system. To help you get your replacements at the right time – and before it causes more damage – consider the following:
- You notice substantial amounts of mould on your wooden fascia. Mould on wood is never a good sign because it indicates potential rot- or water damage that will only worsen if left unattended. If you notice mould on your wooden fascia, it’s time to consider mould-proof steel replacements.
- You notice cracks in the facia wood or the seals of the gutter. Your main concern regarding cracks should be that it indicates established damage. The question here is how long will it take for the damage to get worse and damage other parts of your home? Why not consider replacing any cracked fascia boards or gutters as soon as possible?
- You can’t seem to keep birds out of your roof. One of the main points of entry birds use to get into your roof is through the gutters. Our steel options can prevent them from getting inside. If you have a problem with birds inside the roof cavity, it might be a suitable time to replace your gutters.
Why You Should Replace a Faulty Fascia and Gutter
Now that you know which signs indicate you should replace your gutters, consider a few reasons we believe it’s crucial to replace a faulty gutter or facia as soon as possible. Here are some of our thoughts:
- Roof damage can quickly become extremely costly to repair. Leaving any form of roof damage to linger can lead to much more expensive repair requirements in future. For a reliable gutter and fascia, it’s always best to make sure it stays operational and without error.
- Some materials are better suited for the job than others. Wood – being prone to mould or rot or even warping – is not always the best option for a fascia. Replacing these with roll-formed steel is a clever way to get considerably more lifetime out of your gutter system.
- You get to enjoy increased home value. Any system in your home is worthless if it’s more prone to damage or requires replacement at regular intervals. Our roll-formed steel has exceptional resilience to the elements, making it a good – and aesthetically appealing way – to increase home value.
Why Trust Us When You Need Fascia Gutter Profiles
With our ability to provide custom lengths for your home, you will never need another team for gutter- or fascia-related steel. We have the necessary experience and high-quality manufacturing to make sure you get reliable results from our products every time.
Call us now and secure your gutter system with more reliable materials.