Apex Corrugated is a well recognised Australian product, ideal for both traditional and contemporary roofing applications. Made from hi-tensile steel this profile whilst strong is also lightweight which minimises sheet damage.
Apex Corrugated is pierce fixed which ensures easy fixing by the conventional method. To ensure maximum weather protection our Corrugated has a 1.5 rib overlap.
Apex Corrugated is available custom cut to length and is ideal for both roofing and wall applications.The wide cover (762mm) allows for quick installation, saving on both materials and labour. This versatile profile can be used on a minimum roof pitch of 5 degrees. Curving material for both traditional and architectural applications is available in soft feed (G300).
Rib Height: 17mm
Making Your Structure Solid With Corrugated Steel Roofing
Our customers are always curious about how they can use our products to be functional and aesthetically pleasing— fortunately, you cannot go wrong with metal. Corrugated steel roofing has been in use since the mid-1800s, withstanding the test of time and technology. At Ezi-Batten, we intend to provide our customers with the same quality materials that form part of so many structures across Australia, allowing you to complete your projects cost-effectively and safely.
How You Can Use Corrugated Steel Roofing Sheets
Due to the natural properties of metal, one can shape steel into almost any form to suit any project. Because corrugated steel roofing sheets allow overlapping to construct a virtually seamless surface, you can comfortably cover a structure or object. Among its several uses; you can use corrugated metal to build the following:
- Sheds. When you plan on making your own garden or tool shed, you won’t make a mistake using corrugated metal. In addition to being lightweight and easy to use, corrugated metal sheeting effectively keeps unwanted rain or critters out of structures and lasts a long time.
- Water tanks. If your property has a visible groundwater or rainwater tank, it can become an eyesore when not hidden properly. By placing metal sheets around them, you can conceal them from view and protected from direct sunlight.
- Homes. Although corrugated metal sheeting is seen as a traditional building material, due to its use in rural homes and farmsteads across Australia, it has seen a recent resurgence with modern homes. Our corrugated colour steel roofing creates an ambience that one cannot recreate with tiles.
How Our Corrugated Colour Steel Roofing Is Different
We believe in supporting our clients with any project they undertake, and that is why we allow you to send specific measurements so that we can custom craft corrugated steel roofing sheets to your liking. By constructing our products according to your requirements, we can limit costs and more importantly, waste. Our metal roof sheeting is perfect for you because:
- You have several colours to choose from. We offer more than 30 different COLORBOND® colours, making sure that your home or shed adds to its surroundings rather than detracting from them.
- We only use high-tensile steel. Our high-tensile steel sheeting is exceptionally light yet durable enough to withstand impacts, wear and tear, and provide weather protection with a 1.5 rib overlap.
- You can apply our sheeting to walls. When attempting to recreate a farmhouse-style home, you can use our sheeting to cover interior or exterior walls, adding another layer of protection.
Why You Should Work With Ezi-Batten
Our family-owned business has been staying ahead of the pack for years, and that allows us to provide our customers with only the best products available.
So, next time you plan on completing a project, be sure you do it with our corrugated colour steel roofing. Please feel free to contact us for more information or an assessment of your construction material needs.