Steel Fascia (& Cover)
Steel Fascia System provides clean lines and the smart alternative for all new homes. Manufactured from Hi Tensile ZINCALUME® and prepainted COLORBOND® steel it will not warp, shrink or rot making it virtually maintenance free.
The fascia may be integrated with most gutter profiles using our spring clip system which allows fast easy installation and adjustment to falls.
MAXIMUM SUPPORT SPACING
*Steel sheet roofing – 1200mm
*Tile roofing – 600mm
FASCIA COVER: the fascia profile is also available as Fascia Cover for hiding unsightly old timber fascias.
Get Practical Steel Fascia Services to Protect Your Gutters and Roof
If you’re looking for added roof and gutter protection, a steel fascia is an exceptional option. Our team has the experience and the tools to provide you with practical, customised services on every job, whether you need a fascia, purlins, or another of our products. Choose Ezi-Batten for a family-owned manufacturer that can meet your roll-formed steel requirements.
What Precisely Can a Steel Fascia Board Do for Your Home
There are many reasons we believe it’s worth considering a fascia for your home. To help you make a more informed decision regarding the value of fascia installations, consider the following benefits it provides:
- Keep unwelcome guests such as insects and birds out of your roof. If you’ve had trouble with unwelcome guests nesting in your roof, a fascia is an effective way to prevent it from happening again since it removes the usual easy access routes.
- Increases the value of your home and increases kerb appeal. If you’re looking for a way to increase the beauty and value of your home in a practical way, a fascia can do it. If you want to know how we can assist you with blending the fascia’s aesthetic to your home’s current style, give us a call, and we’ll clarify.
- Can secure your gutters to your roof with reliable strength. A fascia provides reliable strength when attaching gutters to the roof. Adverse weather can cause severe damage to unmaintained or old gutters, so it’s always advisable to make sure your home can withstand the elements.
What to Expect From Our Team if You Want a Steel Fascia Cover
Making sure that you get maximum value from our products is important to us. To help better explain how we increase the merit for you, consider the following points:
- Our fascia products are virtually maintenance-free. Since we manufacture these systems from Hi-Tensile ZINCALUME® and pre-painted COLORBOND®, you can expect exceptional resistance to rotting, warping, and shrinking.
- Our team is always available to provide answers. We understand that some of our clients might want more information on our products before committing to a purchase. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call and ask.
- We have an extensive range of high-quality products. Our services extend beyond steel fascia brackets and boards to help you get what you need to maximise the efficacy of your gutters and the protection of your roof.
About Our Services
At Ezi-Batten, we want you to have adequate protection for your gutters and roof. Our aim is and has always been to provide exceptional quality products and professional industry advice when you need it. From a fascia made of steel to a quad gutter with a low or high front, you can always expect reliable roll-formed steel from us.
Call us today and let our team know when and where you need your new custom length fascia.